1. You will enhance and add credibility to your skillsTo pass and attain the PMP certification, candidates need to undergo training and a significant amount of reading, researching, and practicing to be able to handle any aspect of the examination.
As a holder of the PMP certification, you are a professional in this field of work. When searching for a job, the PMP designation serves as definite proof of your abilities and skills. Not only will your resume look more credible, you will also come off as a trustworthy expert to your potential employers and future employees.
The certification process can help you not only learn a lot of new skills regarding your profession but also expand the way you learn and achieve growth. These make the perfect foundation for you to keep growing and working your way to the top.
2. You will become more marketable and better aligned with industry trendsThe PMP certification is accredited internationally, and it is recognized by the entire global business community. One of its biggest advantages is that it can help you increase your marketability and legitimize your experience as a project manager. As a result, you will be able to seek employment wherever there are project management jobs available.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is always up to date with the changes in industry. The reference content is constantly updated and upgraded based on the current industry situation, which means that you’ll learn about the newest project management trends.
According to a PMI report, by 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles; however, there is a shortage of qualified talent. The best way for you to increase your chances of finding employment is to attain your PMP certificate. It will help you stand out from the competition and get hired a lot faster.
3. You will add value to any organization you work forCertified project managers add great benefit and value to any organization. Not only are you able to handle problems and setbacks with more ease, you can also better organize your teams and achieve the necessary results with less effort and resources, making you a valuable asset to every company you work for. You learn many skills that can help you perform better at your job and justify your employer’s trust. No matter what kind of project management job you apply for, you will be able to show your boss that you can adapt to any challenges you are presented with, thanks to the knowledge you have acquired.
4. You will join an exclusive and active networkThere are 791,448 PMP certification holders currently. When you become a member of the PMP club, you get the opportunity to meet new people whose acquaintance will benefit you in the future. Whether you need help finding a job you will enjoy doing or need a recommendation, these fellow PMs can help you out.
PMI often organizes meetings across the world for its members. As a PMP certificate holder, you’ll be able to attend these meetings where you can learn about important job opportunities from your fellow PMI members.
5. You will earn a higher salaryProject managers with PMP certification tend to earn more than non-certified ones. According to PMI’s Salary Survey, PMP credential holders earn 23% more than those without it. The skills and experience you earn truly make you a competitive candidate in the job market.
Once you’re ready to take that fateful step, we will be here to help!